|Name of Course||D.T.Ed.|
|Duration of Course||2 Years|
|Intake Capacity||50 (for each year)|
|Management Quota||(As per directions givenby govt.authorities forinstitution having minority status)|
|Govt. Quota||(As per directions given by govt.authorities for institution having minority status)|
|Working days||There is at least 180 working days each year exclusive of examination and admission, out of which at least 40 days is for practice teaching/skill development in nearby elementary schools.A working day shall be of a minimum of 6 Hours in six day week.|
Admission Procedure :
The candidate with at least 50% marks in the senior secondary examination (+2) or its equivalent are eligible for admission. The reservation for SC/ST/OBC and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government /State Government whichever is applicable.There shall be relaxation of 5% marks in favour of SC/ST/OBC and other categories of candidates.
Documents Required for Admission Process :
1. S.S.C. Certificate And Mark list (Original Copy).
2. H.S.C.Certificate And Mark list(Original Copy).
3. Transfer Certificate (T.C.) or Bonafide Certificate Of Authorized School Or College.
4. Caste Certificate for Schedule Caste With Authorized Stamp & Sign.
5. Caste Validity Certificate for Schedule Tribes(S.T.)
6. NTC, NTD, OBC Students submits their Non Creamy Layer Certificate of current financial year.
7. Hilly Areas Certificate Of B.E.O. (Block Education Officer)
Procedure of Admission:
Admission shall be made on merit on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and/or in the entrance examination any other selection process as per the policy of the State Government/UT Administration. For more Detail Click on the following links:
Management Quota For Admission: As per the guidance of S.C.E.R.T. & State Govt.
Government Quota For Admission: As per government policy of that academic year
Association of Management of Unaided Minority D.Ed. Colleges of Maharashtra State
D.El.Ed. Management Admission 2020-2021 Closed